Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland to give the USA full military backing.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Oldie, but goodie :)
    You gott ask yerself which way that frigate is gonna go when it fires tho.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

in the navy...la, la la la la la.....ahem, scus' me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Ha Ha, always laugh at the defence forces. Don't forget they are out there in troubled countries, risking their lifes, while you are at home here, making fun of them, you ought to be ashamed of yourself,

Our True Military Arsenal

They are there to keep the peace, not to be made fun of,

Regards netwhizkid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

christ netwhizkid its only a joke
    my dads in the irish defence force and i can still laff at that

btw the web site u used shows all of irelands navy
    all 6 boats
    dont forget the 12 1960's planes we call an air force

irish defences are bad and thats a fact but as a neutral country we shouldnt need them. my fathers a seargent in the army and i can appreciate what you said about them risking their lives what with him serving many sentences overseas in such places as the lebanon and bosnia. all peace keeping missions
    the irish army does many good things and are a credit to the country,
    but this joke is aimed more at the navy which is no more than a glorified coastguard (even though still proud of them its time to face facts and see them for what they really are),

anyway lol TmB good one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by netwhizkid
    They are there to keep the peace, not to be made fun of,

Spot the person that didnt get the joke....

Answers on a postcard plz :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Alright is was a bit dry with that one, and i realise that, it was funny no doubt about it, but it is not the solidiers fault that the military is ill-equibed and under funded, like the only country ireland ever attcked was Canada, way back in the 1700's or 1800's around the time of the rising in wexford, Because Canada was a british colony, the bristish were attacked not the canadians, any way back on topic,

good joke,

I seemed to leave my sense of humuor in bed that day !

Regards netwhizkid

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

why you saying no to nice?

Advertisement