Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do the Eircom share holders know how little people think of their company ???

Options
  • 26-09-2002 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

If they are making money no.

If they aren't they think alot less of it.

But then do most companies care about what people think of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Wow, it was certainly worth my clicking on the thread to see the contents of THAT post. POTM I think :|

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

The shareholders apart from Sir aj are mostly venture capitalists and bankers. They dont give a flying toss what you or i think of them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

It's an unwritten rule in this country that as long as you're making money, who gives a toss about the customer. They're nice as pie till you sign a contract, then you're treated like ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Hannibal_12

Would I be correct in saying that most of the venture capitalists and shareholders are foreign. I have a vague memory of seeing listings of their names and locations, North America and mostly Europe seemed to be where the vast majority are from so I sincerely doubt they even know, let alone care about the Irish publics opinion of their bumbling company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

As far as I know people in general don't think anything of Eircom, apart from the occasional 'thats an expensive bil'l, or 'that mouse is cute' ....

Thats were IOFFL job's starts,

BTW does this thread no consitute Eircom bashing ??? and therefore against the rules ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

not really, unless someone starts posting "OMFG I HAET EIRCOM TEHY MADE ME SPEND 8000 EURONS IN TEH INTRAWEB!!!!11" :)

People on this forum DO think very little of eircom, I was kinda hoping people would start discussing the shareholders a bit as we dont see much about them really.

Advertisement