Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gout

• 26-09-2002 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

About a week ago i started to have a sore foot. It was a mystery to me because i ever injured it. After many painful days i took myself to the doctor who said i had Gout. He sent me to the hospital for tests and i await the results.

I've heard many myths about gout. Like it's a rich mans illness, that you get it from red meat, whiskey and wine, fish and the likes. I was wondering what other things have people heard about Gout. My Doctor said it comes from red meat and i haven't eaten much of it lately. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭foxinsocks

What is Gout?

Try that, its pretty clear, and concise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Thank you, very nice of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

lol, i think i had gout there for about a week a while back. most painfull thing thats ever happened to me. what tests did they do in the hospital?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

they just took blood to do a uric acid test. I won't know till monday how this will effect my life. I've been told that i'll now have it for life. I've been resting it all week but went out last night and now it's killing me again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

You arent going to like this.. but i seem to get a bout of it after....................Beer.
    Yup whatever is in the beer causes it the next day or a few days after, :( its not fair, me likes beer....:( :(:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement