Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This could not get any better.

Options
  • 26-09-2002 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

I am sorry for all the new threads but life is so unbelievably great these days.

Okay, I woke up today at half six ready for school... woke up again at eight o'clock thinking "crap, I'm gonna be late" but I wasn't. Mammy dearest let me have my shower and stuff in peace and we left by twenty five past eight... getting a lift to school is sooo much better than the bus. Anyway, I got into school at about quarter to nine and today children was the installation of the new computer room...

The monitors, twenty one seventeen inch beauties, were delivered yesterday so we set about unpacking all of the monitors and getting them set up at their stations and stuff. We, being me and Kev who I didn't really know before but he is really cool and he knows his stuff. Anyway, we had that done by about ten and he showed me his formidable collection of DivX, VCDs and MP3s... he has some wayyy cool stuff and we dossed about some more.

We got a call at about quarter past ten saying the computers and the new server wouldn't be delivered until about half twelve... grand we though, we have the other server here we can set about setting that up. So we decided to use the other server as the PDC and use the one coming later as BDC seens as they were similarly specified anyway so we made some bitchin' policies and organised things perfectly.

Cut to a quarter to one... we got back from lunch which the school kindly paid for... twenty measly euro for what had been about three hours work by now, but lunch was good... so, yeah, we got back from lunch and there was another phone call. It wasn't going to be until half three the rest of the machines arived. Argh!

The rest of the afternoon was spent dossing about... and missing triple Irish... and watching Shrek and generally just dossing about and having a larf. Quarter to four... we're getting antsy by now... ah **** it, the machines came at about four and we spent until around half seven getting them set up and stuff and now it's all happy furry and stuff.

So I got home at about half eight after doing eleven hours unpaid work... damn free labour... but anyway, I got home and went out playing soccer despite ye olde agony all over my body. I came back in and there's a message from Laura saying I have to ring her soon 'cos she needs to talk to me or something.

Damn, I'm too happy to type... Sara said yes... I'm, hopefully, meeting her on Saturday week... she's not a lesbian or a pretend lesbian anymore and she's all hot and stuff... and Laura rocks.

Bweee heee heee hee!

Happy Bob, yay!

Love y'all... cuddles!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

YAY FOR BOB!!!!!! Good luck with your suddenly ape-shi life. YAY again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

WOW. thats an amazing amount of activity. Well, its more excitement than i have right now...is it exciting that i have a math quiz tomorrow??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

No, its not really... sorry. You could use it for sympathy though

e.g.

Awww.... well you'll do fine etc.......

Or.... to get people annoyed about school

e.g.

Damned school, why do they make us work. Grrr...

Or.... not sure what else...

Anyway.... I'll stop now... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

I think I beat you, Clare- I have a math quiz *drumroll* TODAY!! *gasps of shock and horror*
    oh dear. if that's all i have to look forward to, then I should go live in a cave. any caves for rent? i'd be willing to sub-let. lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

There are plenty of caves down here in wexford as most of the country seem to think we live in them :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

wooo!
    <jumps up on the table and skanks>
    I'm amazingly happy today and everythings great!
    although it maybe have been dossing evening study and getting stoned with friends, and I'm come to terms with the fact that punk ska is the GREATEST MUSIC EVER! I mean, meaningful lyrics, and a tune that fills you with energy :D
    And I've met a girl and every time I talk to her I think more and more of her :D

I dunno, everything seems to be working out for everyone in the bf/gf department lately :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

hmm.....not everyone dearie. but i've done enough moaning about that and i'm caring less and less as the days go by so it's all good. :D anyway, yay both of you! happiness is good, i is happy for yis both with your happy happiness and all the happy stuff etc. yaaay david bowie makes it all better...suffragette city........
    sHep :cool:

well, glad that YOU all are having a good time with the bf/gf department.... i am thoroughly unattached. ah, the misery... i have so much fun when i like a guy. i act so dumb its a blast.too bad they always like me when i dont like them, or when i dont know i like them... maybe its a sign..im really un-likeable when i am after someone. rats, its just so much fun. ya know? you wonder about everything they say to you. and think about them all of the time. ah, i am so bored right now in that department.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

"I dunno, everything seems to be working out for everyone in the bf/gf department lately "
    tactless to say the least *sniff*

• Advertisement

ah, happiness. it seems to be rather contagious this week. don't know why. i'm sitting here, feeling very caffeinated and dizzy in a good way, wet from dancing in the rain. and it is saturday. and my new school is amazing and i met lots of wonderful pple and a guy who is really really great and who is very cute and insane and lovely and, and, and....life is absolutely wonderful. *infectious, hyper giggling commences*
    :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gunshotglitter

Not to kill the buzz or anything but you have TRIPLE Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What kind of evilness is this!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Dont worry, my message to anyone feeling natty, I'm always available for casual sex :D sure it may be shallow, but when one of your best friends has a best friend who looks like that.... woah sorry, mind wandering <nervous laugh>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

dukman,i'll see your *cough* and raise you a *SUPER COUGH*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

It's not exactly working out and even if I do meet her it'll be just that... a meet. Not a relationship or any of that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I'll see your cough and raise you a flem coated super wheezy lung explosion

please don 't die on us- live, i say, live!!!

more pple and names! come on... pleeease?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe, happiness is great! it should be contagious. for the first time in a long time i'm really happy :).

YAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Mammy dearest let me have my shower and stuff in peace

Why, what does she normally do? Leap into the bathroom wielding a chainsaw whilst singing the chorus to "What's New Pussycat" by Tom Jones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Lol, bob, can i have a pic of you and one of you're mother (possibly wielding a chainsaw) that i can edit together?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

wow

You'd be surprised what sorta stunts my mom pulls to get me out of bed early... ever wake up lying in only your boxers with your mommy videotaping it saying "if you're not up in five minutes this is being shown to your entire school fatboy"... um, she loves me really... I hope. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

this is the first non-bitchin' thread i've read. ever.
    hooray. expletives of joy etc.

thats the coolest thing! your mommy! wow!
    tell her i think shes great!

Heh... mom gave me a whole heap of slagging about you my darling Clare!! The amount of eskimo / Alaskan jokes a menopausal woman knows is amazing... she also decided that I was gonna become a polar bear except then she pointed out I hadn't hit puberty yet and therefore had **** all facial hair. I think she loves me... I hope she loves me... ;):):D

i would love to hear some of those jokes. i think its disgraceful that as an alaskan i know so few eskimo jokes.

Next time I ring you I'll get her to provide a few choice ones... whilst somehow not letting her know I'm on the phone to Alaska... even though it's cheaper to ring Alaska than a mobile... damn eircom. Oh crap, I can't make any calls except local ones... hrmpf.

whee! RING me!! whee! hrmpf! i will wait by the phone for eber until you call!

well... that might not be very productive. i will leave the answering machine on though! i always hope im home when people call me. nobody calls me any more since my best friend went to france for a year. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

wow, everyone elses life is so much better than mine <sniff>

Advertisement