Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This could not get any better.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

<cinicism>

MOANING will never lead to happiness - that's what masterbation is for

</cincism>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

as for everyone having good luck in the bf/gf department.... MY LIFE F*CKING S*CKS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you my be able to tell, that part of my life is not good...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    You'd be surprised what sorta stunts my mom pulls to get me out of bed early... ever wake up lying in only your boxers with your mommy videotaping it saying "if you're not up in five minutes this is being shown to your entire school fatboy"... um, she loves me really... I hope. :)

The amount of slagging that would get for that would be huge. It'd be like the overall amount of slagging I get a year (quite a lot) compressed into 1 day. You would have to move down the country and go to school there, surrounded by boggers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 borealis

happy joy!! life is great here too... doing a musical in the boys school ( ;) ) and its great because some of them are the nicest lads i've talked to in a while!! *insane giggling*

deary me... if that wasn't good enough, my new found freedom- thank god for ty- has allowed me to have a social life again!!! :D

YAY!!!!!!

ahem... yeah...

toodles!

borealis.

Advertisement