Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mafia

Options
  • 27-09-2002 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi.

Has anyone here played this game?
    Is it worth buying?
    I hear it is like GTA3 in the 1930s.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

It's very good indead.

Here's an older thread with more info

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=63336&highlight=mafia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

its a great game, like GTA3 in the way its set in a city, but on each mission a whole new section of the city is loaded with extra detail. the gun fights are like max payne (without the slow motion). usually i skip all cut scenes in games, but the story in mafia is great, buy it, only E35 in HMV with student card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

im a very stupid person, i had d/ld all of the 2gigs it was and i f*ckin had to format my hard drive now its gone and the place where i got it is gone too:(..
    such a fool.........

P.S - suppose to class though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Cartman
    im a very stupid person, i had d/ld all of the 2gigs it was and i f*ckin had to format my hard drive now its gone and the place where i got it is gone too:(..
    such a fool.........

P.S - suppose to class though

Yeah well if you bought the game that wouldnt have been a problem.
    Serves you right for being a cheap skate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

damn right!

• Advertisement
Advertisement