Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

etain doyle on pat kenny show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Would be nice if somone from IOFFL could go on with her....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

will give them a buzz and see what they say ...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Hi,

I would sincerely hope that she will be roasted on the issue of internet access and the fact that Eircom are choking any sort of life out of e-commerce in Ireland. I would like to know from her are there any plans to force Eircom to unbundle their local loops and allow some competition into the country. I know that this won't happen though as the only reason Eircom are surviving at all is because they are a monopoly and get all the customers no matter how bad a service they provide. Recently UTVip launched a limited Flat Rate product and instead of trying to compete, Eircom actually increased their prices for internet access by removing the discount facility on their 1891 internet access number. How insane is that? We are already at the bottom of the list of European countries for internet access and this is a fact even though Bertie and his goons want us to be the E-Hub of Europe. E-Tub of Europe is more like it.

I want to know, what is she going to do about this sad sad situation?

Thanks,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

will give them a buzz and see what they say ...

Can you confirm this MDR? I wouldn't mind an ould rant meself.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

i see the jugular... someone make sure that we go for.
    (I sent a mail off with some info, worth a try)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

We'll be sending out an email to our members later tonight with details of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

sent email to todaypk@rte.ie just a few mins ago

would be nice to hear an Ireland offline person give her a rough time

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement