Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thats nice

Options
  • 27-09-2002 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

NicePoster.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

or it could bepstr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Better than IBEC saying to vote YES.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ReefBreak

Sinn Féin says Vote No or else...

Gerry Adams will make you "disappear", just like Jean McConville (mother of 10 children) back in 1972.

As for IBEC urging us to vote Yes...
    Aren't they the organisation that represents the businesses that provide employment for thousands of people in Ireland? Ah yes, of course - it's easy to forget that little piece of information when you're blinded by the "oppose everything" haze that's usaully created by the far-left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

I wonder why there is only "scare" tactics for the no2nice vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

but why is there no coherent argument for nice? and im not the only one out there who resents having the governemt put the same question to us twice simply because they didnt get thier way first time around. i was under the impression that we live in a democracy or am i mistaken?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by SearrarD
    I wonder why there is only "scare" tactics for the no2nice vote?

There are scare tactics put forward by idiots on both sides

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Hi,
    well that poster wasn't exactly very tateful but it sure will win votes and thats all that counts,
    also i don't think that sein fein made that poster but it was edited by some one on a computer, if so be prebared for legal action from sein fein who ever you are, who made it,

Oh well i think yes or no to nice this country's faced with plenty of problems, especially when were dealing with the corupt dictator bertie,

I predict that this country will be as progressed as it was in the 1960's within 2 years unless bertie is kicked out,

Regards netwhizkid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Originally posted by netwhizkid
    be prebared for legal action from sein fein who ever you are, who made it,
    The shinners prefer to settle any misunderstandings "out of court" rather than have to rely on our wishy washy liberal justice system which insists on letting society's anti-social element off time and time again without so much as a cautionary battering.

Advertisement