Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if u were at the korn concert read this

Options
  • 27-09-2002 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

wat do u think the best song they played there was i think it was somebodu some1 cause they did metallica one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

they did do a good cover of Metallica's 'One' but Metallica aren't very happy with them for doing it cause they didn't get permission first. My favourite song they did at the concert was 'Make Me Bad' love that song,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I'd have to pick blind.

I didn't think they'd play it but I think it's a really class song.

I thought the cover of one was ok up until the (attempted) guitar solo, which really ruined it for me. It was such a pathetic attempt at it.

All the same they still really rocked. I thought I'd grown out of Korn and I only went because when I was younger I emailed the band wondering why the never toured here. I never got a reply but when they did finally come (about five years later) I did feel obligated to go.

So in a way it was my email that got them here (false). So you should be thanking me (false). Also MCD if your reading this I deserve a cut of your earnings (false).

Oh by the way Metallica are only trying to protect their music. ( do I really need a false bracket for that?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

Originally posted by The FANJ
    I'd have to pick blind.

Oh by the way Metallica are only trying to protect their music. ( do I really need a false bracket for that?)

"their music"?more like Dave Mustaine's riffs that they contantly plagerise :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

why do his posts always have bad grammer? yet his sig is ok?

hmmmmmmmm

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I hate to be the one, Mr 120 Minutes, but that word is 'grammar'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Nice one Silverfish!:)

[Metallica- Fade To Black]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

weird...I replied to this thread yesterday but it appears to have gone...ah well.
    "Blind" did it for me. Tiz me favourite Korn song. I also love "Here To Stay".
    Good gig, but pity about the muddy sound

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Originally posted by Silverfish
    I hate to be the one, Mr 120 Minutes, but that word is 'grammar'.

quite right m'dear, thats what happens when you post while stoned. consider my knuckles rapped.

or for you kids raised with mobile phones, that should read:

"qwite rite m'deer, dats wat happens when u pst while stnd"

excuse me, i'm just in a bad mood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sadbuttrue

im sorry about the grammar but blind was a real good mosh and faget was pretty cool :D moshwasn,t great no it was **** . puddle of mudd sucked hard on dick!!!!!!!! i wish i could reverse time and go back to the ozzfest who agrees?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

"Dead Bodies Everywhere", love that song.

I think they played it, was drunk at the time.

They played it at the London gig anyway...

• Advertisement
Advertisement