Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Boards Menu

Options
  • 27-09-2002 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

In the menu at the top of the page that drop down (DHTML i think, or java. whatever) when you go to the community section and point at private it used to display a list of the prive boards you have access to. now ive noticed it doesnt on more than one pc (one win98se with ie5 another with winnt4 with ie5).

this may be an ie5 problem, but other menus work perfectly, its just that one that ive noticed. and no, i have not been removed from the boards i have access to. once i click the private bit i can go to a page that shows me the list and access it that way.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Its not showing up here either on IE 6, ME
    think the priv boards were removed to increase the speed of loading, you can access the prive boards by going to www.boards.ie/vbulletion and going to the private section..

Advertisement