Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters Witnness Warm-up

Options
  • 28-09-2002 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

yes cool but even cooler wold be any dates for release?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Bleedin' Rapid...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

October 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

that kicks @$$!!

I was taped for the full of Breakout. I was at the front and the dude going around the crowd stayed on me for ages, and I was also caught before the show while lining up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Yeh I heard 3 of the songs from that gig will be on the DVD, hopefully I'll be able to spot myself in the crowd I was at the front too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

great stuff. i got the SOAD Toxicity album yeasterday and it had 3 live tracks and the Toxicity video on the extra DVD. i've never heard of this happening before. may it continue

roll on October 21st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Originally posted by daveirl
    New Queens Of The Stone Age had a DVD also.

I like when new abums have the enhanced content but what I don't like is when the album is re-released with extra content.

For example: I bought Jimmy Eat World - Bleed America last July, way before many people over here knew who they were. Then the name gets changed and it's re-released with extra content.

Which means the die-hard fans who bought it straight away got nothing but all the new comers got extra content. Thats no way to treat your fans.

Usually the european albums get an extra track or 2 and the japanese version gets another extra one. Bleed American was released here with Splash, Turn, Twist as the extra track and wasn't on any american cd or single. but the self-titled version came with a video EPK instead which was just an interview and stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

Advertisement