Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribing to forums - purpose of ?

Options
  • 29-09-2002 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention <insert duh-duh smile here> :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Is this a question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

What?
    Was that a question? or a subtle insult?

Anyway, yes it was a question... I was just wondering if someone could point out the benefits of subscribing to the different boards.
    I apologize about the intensely abstract title of this thread, which would lead one to think I was mentally ill or taking the píss in some way.
    And the even more strange body of the post, which seems to have caused quite a stir.
    The "wasn't paying attention" bit was an admission to the fact that I should already know all about this, but have only gotten around to using it very recently.

However, at the time of that earlier posting, the subscription system seems to have been a bit wonkey.
    It's only now I'm seeing the nice little pop-up menu with my subbed boards... sweet.
    Whereas before I couldn't really see the point, and wanted some information about it.

Rest assured I'll be more clear, concise and to the point in any future requests.

Yours sincerely, SantaHoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Nah, not an insult ... it just looked like you had asked a question, then found the answer in the body, but hadn't told anbody else. /me got confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Huh?
    What's your question?
    :p

Advertisement