Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FTA/ITV - Apology for my monkey

• 29-09-2002 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

First of all I would like to apologise to all for the incorrect email address posted on the webpage, by our now shot monkey, and can assure that all is now sorted.

Secondly, the quote about the ITV/CH4 deal, which said that 'the supposedly deal is sorted', was just that.

The friend in Scotland, said that when asked about ITV/Ch4 for Éire, she said, and I quote "I have some information about that issue here, as I only saw something about that on the programming area of the SKY centre.

She then quoted something from the 'memo' that brought a smile to my face; it was that ITV/CH4 were going to air before Christmas, but no exact date.

Also the issue on FTA for Éire, she said "the FTA card for Éire was supposed to be available from the (01) number on the webpage.

The UK numbers were to check the going to air dates of ITV/CH4.

PS - I trust the girl, as a friend of a friend. The info could hardly have been a white elephant.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Whatever the chances of ROI getting FTV cards for the 4 ROI terrestrials, I cannot see any UK terrestrials being FTV here unless RTE and TV3 are FTV in Northern Ireland. :rolleyes:

Plus, if the channels are going to be FTV, there isn't much in it for Sky after letting RTE onboard for free and all the negotiations with BBC, C4 and UTV

Advertisement