Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!! strange errors and things!

• 29-09-2002 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

ok got that video thing sorted thanks lads. but now another challenge! i recently bought a Logitech Internet Navigator keyboard with a whole host of buttons (media, volume, internet etc.). I installed the drivers for it and then went to listen to some music with Winamp while i surfed the net. AHHHHH!!!! everything's all strange! the sound on different varies from normal to really bad quality to echoes to nearly everything that can be bad! help would be really great because i can't even play games with this!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: im not sure if the sound prob has something to do with the keyboard but i thought i'd better mention it. also i have the latest version of winamp. and 1 other thing....er.....(embarresment)...i don't know what my sound card is so if someone could tell me how to find out.......(cough cough) erhmm........might be something to do with drivers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

go back to 30.82 drivers.
    I got the same problem when i installed the 40.41 drivers.
    Strange enough alright, happened to a few people i know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i had the same problem, went back to 30.82

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

try the 40.71's haven't had any trouble with them and I got a wee boost in ut2k3..

Advertisement