Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pearl Jam Album...

Options
  • 29-09-2002 9:38pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭

... just listening to it now... ahhh such aural bliss...
    ..what a stonker!

J. reading you the riot act.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MrWonderful

how have you managed to get your hands on it?? I thought it wasnt out until november

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yes please tell us what form of piracy is this????????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

thats just not fair
    either you tell us where to get samples/mp3s/copies of said album or you DONT TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

whats this?
    discussion of an illegally leaked album??

dont make me get Modx2 on your collective asses!!!!!!
    ;)

anyway, yeah, i posted a big heap o' info about this to someone who asked on the Hot Press message board last week. (dont worry, im not having an affair it was my one and only post on that board... oh and also the one to say that Lokust suck)

anyway, the album isnt out till Nov 12th or thereabouts, but its been leaked like every album is. a fax copy of the lyrics as typed on the proverbial typewriter of Mr Vedder was also leaked beforehand, I have them saved on my computer, didnt read them all though. the songs have been leaked more recently. I did have a link to a site that was hosting them,b ut ti was unsurprisingly short-lived.
    if you search on KaZaA or WinMX you'll find them, just type Riot Act, they should come up. some of the songs have been played live by the band, either last year or supporting The Who last week in Chicago. The single is available for download here:

I Am Mine - Pearl Jam

that single should be out in 2 weeks.
    so there you go, the album is out there for those that want to open it on December 24th.

[just to point out, i havn't downloaded the songs, I have the single and some of the live versions from last year, but i'd rather buy the album and listen afresh, because Pearl Jam albums have great packaging and the number of layers is usually wasted on some crappy mp3. but anyone who wants to download, go ahead.]

Advertisement