Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.S world domination - could this be true? and if so?

Options
  • 30-09-2002 4:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

I just found this at a another forum, its an article published by the scotish sunday herald, and even worse the sites seem to back up the claims.Sunday Herald - 15 September 2002

A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.
    The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.'

The PNAC document supports a 'blueprint for maintaining global US pre-eminence, precluding the rise of a great power rival, and shaping the international security order in line with American principles and interests'.

This 'American grand strategy' must be advanced for 'as far into the future as possible', the report says. It also calls for the US to 'fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars' as a 'core mission'.

The report describes American armed forces abroad as 'the cavalry on the new American frontier'. The PNAC blueprint supports an earlier document written by Wolfowitz and Libby that said the US must 'discourage advanced industrial nations from challenging our leadership or even aspiring to a larger regional or global role'.

The PNAC report also:

l refers to key allies such as the UK as 'the most effective and efficient means of exercising American global leadership';

l describes peace-keeping missions as 'demanding American political leadership rather than that of the United Nations';

l reveals worries in the administration that Europe could rival the USA;

l says 'even should Saddam pass from the scene' bases in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will remain permanently -- despite domestic opposition in the Gulf regimes to the stationing of US troops -- as 'Iran may well prove as large a threat to US interests as Iraq has';

l spotlights China for 'regime change' saying 'it is time to increase the presence of American forces in southeast Asia'. This, it says, may lead to 'American and allied power providing the spur to the process of democratisation in China';

l calls for the creation of 'US Space Forces', to dominate space, and the total control of cyberspace to prevent 'enemies' using the internet against the US;

l hints that, despite threatening war against Iraq for developing weapons of mass destruction, the US may consider developing biological weapons -- which the nation has banned -- in decades to come. It says: 'New methods of attack -- electronic, 'non-lethal', biological -- will be more widely available ... combat likely will take place in new dimensions, in space, cyberspace, and perhaps the world of microbes ... advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool';

l and pinpoints North Korea, Libya, Syria and Iran as dangerous regimes and says their existence justifies the creation of a 'world-wide command-and-control system'.

Tam Dalyell, the Labour MP, father of the House of Commons and one of the leading rebel voices against war with Iraq, said: 'This is garbage from right-wing think-tanks stuffed with chicken-hawks -- men who have never seen the horror of war but are in love with the idea of war. Men like Cheney, who were draft-dodgers in the Vietnam war.

'This is a blueprint for US world domination -- a new world order of their making. These are the thought processes of fantasist Americans who want to control the world. I am appalled that a British Labour Prime Minister should have got into bed with a crew which has this moral standing.'

this was sourced from http://www.sundayherald.com/27735

secondary sources:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf - supposedly straight from the horse's mouth

and two i ran myself :

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pax+americana&meta=

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Project+for+the+New+American+Century+%28PNAC%29.+&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

I havent satisfyed myself yet that this is real, but im on a ****ty line thanks to €ircon and lack of loop unbundling so i cant even download the pdf :mad:

If this is true then we are in for one hell of a **** pile given that dubbya is on for another 2 years.this is fuked, and if it is true what dos it mean for the rest of the world.?

Do we prepare for the worst ?

or do we apply for a green card?

sorry im not posting more opinion, but its late and i got a mental block, see ya tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

And this really surprises you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

Note that this report is not a statement of US government policy. It was written by an independent right-wing think-tank, who submitted it to the US government.

I can write a study recommending that the US nuke the entire Middle East and submit it to Bush by posting it to the White House, but this doesn't make it official US policy. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Ahh the pre 9/11 N.W.O conspiracy theories are getting a new breath of life.

but the pieces fit too well..............

us troops in afghanistan diging in for the long haul, bush talking of taking the war on terror(war against opposition to us foreign interests) all around the world and overthrowing saddam would pave the way for much more us forces staying on the ground in the middle east.

check out the forum on the papers website for more info on the great US/Israel coalition and the jewish subversion of the us media...

dear god, does the word needlessly complicated mean anything to these people? im not to fond of the states but these people are just plain nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Originally posted by mayhem#
    And this really surprises you?

you posted the words right put of my mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Doesn't surprise me.

Perhaps to ease your mind you should think of it like a Bertisbowl, metro line, or MIAB report interesting idea, but it will never fly!

• Advertisement

http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?itemid=13852

this article makes references to a document published by the white house a few days ago outlining the national security policies of the us. many of the points raised in the above article tie very closley into the ideas brought forward by or so-far-right-they-are-on-the-footpath think tank. maybe the pieces do actually fit?

"The National Security Strategy of the United States of America" is avalible here but you will have to look at Condoleezza Rice's smug face though.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

But if its written by an independent rightwing think tank, thats the sort of organisation thats going to get a lot of credence from the Dubya Administration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Originally posted by Meh
    Note that this report is not a statement of US government policy. It was written by an independent right-wing think-tank, who submitted it to the US government.

I can write a study recommending that the US nuke the entire Middle East and submit it to Bush by posting it to the White House, but this doesn't make it official US policy. Move along folks, nothing to see here.
    This is nothing new. The US government in recent decades, particularly since Reagan, has embarked on a strategy they officially call 'Full Spectrum Dominance' - US dominance of all aspects of global affairs. Official policy, as pursued by both Republicans and Democrats, is to ensure that the US is the only superpower on the planet.

At present, the US is rapidly attempting to consolidate resources, and power across the globe before China can. US foreign policy is trained on keeping China (and Russia) weak, or if that fails, enter into the more dangerous relationship of 'strategic competitor'.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/GOF110A.html

the majority of this is article seems to be nonsense one part of it however struck me.

Bush and is cabinet are oil men and coupled with the fact that at current consumption rates we will not have enough oil to last us more than 30 or so years has them scared. Where will the money and hence power come from when the oil runs out? buggered are they as yoda would say. so its time for consolidation of resources. Oh look iraq sitting on top of one of the worlds biggest reserves of oil, now coupled with the fact saddam can easily be added to the list of rogue nations(muslim is always a plus and the fact that g. bush senior had small dissagreement with him 10 years ago) gives them the perfect opportunity to get the oil and secure their power base for a few more years.

ooooo isnt paranoia great!

but before that we had afgahanistan. we all know that during the clinton years the us was in negotiations with the taliban for building a pipeline through the country from the former soviet states along the caspian sea, which amazingly have quite large oil reserves to pakistan. well things didnt go to well and there was no pipeline :( . now enter bush and and the enron squad which leads to this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1550366.stm

and now there is a proxy us governemt there, kept on its toes by the odd reappearance of al-queda(sp?) for some token shooting and bombings.

damn how did i get this paranoid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

damn how did i get this paranoid?

Watching the X-files and beliving it all...I'm waiting for the men in black to arrive in thier blacked out helicopters. :D

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

The report was ordered by those now in power, the concerns me slightly, to think a bunch of draft doding pussys are planing an Empire.

dos it surprise me, not really, but this is the first time encountering evidense of their motives.

It probably is like the bertie bowl in terms of weather itll fly or not, but i wouldn't like to make that kinda bet in 1930's Europe.

and if they do start pissing round with china, Its one party id like to give a miss:p

Advertisement