Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 reception

Options
  • 30-09-2002 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

ok has anyone else noticed the EXTREMLY bad reception with o2's network?
    i am having major problems since thursday last(lettle or no reception,just tells me sos calls only.,ie it can find a network,just not my home network)

first i thought it was my phone but now i am thinking it's the network(BTW my handset is a ericsson t39m.3 months old)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭XbLaDe

Have you checked your area with another o2 handset ? If your phone cant find any network its the handset that is at fault.

3 months old means nothing as a mobile phone can break down within a few hours or years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

i put a vodafone sim into it and it picked up the network pretty easily. anyway i'm going to get the handset checked out

Advertisement