Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HT Album of the Week

Options
  • 30-09-2002 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

AUTAMATA
    My Sanctuary

Released on Lefthand/ RMG
    For more info www.autamatamusic.com

Autamata is the brainchild of Dublin-based artist/producer Ken McHugh. My Sanctuary was recorded over a year-long period whilst the producer was working on various other musical projects. Ken describes the album as, “A manifold of sounds that merge to create an aural journey of mixed experiences and emotions”...

In his Dublin studio, Area 51, in recent years Ken has worked with a host of local and international acts: David Kitt’s ‘The Big Romance’, Creative Controle, Namie Coleman, Moya Brennan ,various dance, pop, R’n’B projects, and a few movie soundtracks .

you can win copies of the album My Sanctuary every day this week on Heavy Traffic...

alison

Advertisement