Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No, the world pretty much hates the Irish too.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

As an perfidious Englishman living in Ireland I suggest you calm down and get on with your life...:)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'd agree... just leave them be. It's like arguing on a neo-nazi or a Hamas forum. The chances of anyone giving a reasonable debate is near 0.

I had a look around and I am unable to find any story relating to what they said which isn't posted on a pro-Israel site. That's not to say it didn't happen but something like this would be picked up by more then 2 papers.

I'm sure they missed the news story where Israli troops killed a 13 year old palistinian and wounded 25 others today (mostly children) and they wonder why the fuk the cycle of violence continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Considering that a lot of Irish people have such a low opinion of themselves is it any suprise that so many people hate us. Look what happened in Russia, Sweden and what is happening to Irish players in England.

Considering that Irish people have been and still are the victims of racism i find our views on foreigners extraordinary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Originally posted by mike65
    As an perfidious Englishman living in Ireland I suggest you calm down and get on with your life...:)

Mike.

Good advice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Yes most of the people on israelforum.com seem to be, hmm, how do I put it diplomatically....... partial to a particular view of quote "Israel's right to conquor land because it was the victor in the 1967 war", of course the corollary argument that the Nazi's were therefore 'right' to have persecuted the Jews because their army had 'conquored' vast areas of Europe seems to escape the logic of the pro-Annexation of West Bank/Gaza Israeli fundamentalist.

Hey if you really want to burn the candle at both ends check out
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=36084 thread title : "How big was the jewish victory in WW2".
    Senior "White Nationalist board member"
    David Duke in My Awakening laments the millions of whites who died in that war.

The war's end, with Jews controlling the mass media, allowed the Jews to take advantage of the turmoil and weariness of the West to implement their multiculturalism, their plan of racial destruction.

As they say in the trade.
    Adieu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

post that in the israeli forum. bet it will go down like a lead budgie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm on the forum index page of Stormfront.org, you can tell its place of equalls as member include - panzer14,
    ProudWhiteMother1488, oketoberfest77, whitewarrior,
    Bootboy, Whitelife and so on.

Here's the link to some poetry :eek:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=37634

Read this thread of a laugh, it just highlights the sad confused state of a white supremist mind.
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=36058

Anyone know how to crash a site?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Bah. I wanted to register on the nasty nazi monoculturalist site to show them this nice pic but server seems to be busy.

hitler.jpg

Advertisement