Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S/W testing - a little help

• 01-10-2002 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I am desparately trying to get a job in the s/w testing localiation aspects of computing. I have searched all recruitment agencies (and continue to do ) and I have applied directly to companies but no one wants to know me. They say come back when you have 1 years experience. (Catch 22 i heard some one @ the back yelling)

so two questions::: anyone know a company actively recruiting wet behind the ears testers ?(I have college experience with Java and VB and XML, 1 year s/w support experience)

Is there a database of software companies besides the one on the IDA website? I have deconstructed this website looking for the slightest hint of a job.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Well I have two years experience as lead QA engineer and I can't find a job in QA anyplace. Although admittedly I haven't really started looking yet but the job market is a bit **** right now and has been for some time. I'm going to start searching seriously soon but don't really want to go into QA again. It's a boring monotonous job.

I'll let you know if I hear of anyplace taking on testers.

.logic.

Advertisement