Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's it?

Options
  • 01-10-2002 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

I was listening to Phantom in work yesterday morning and I heard a song that is now stuck in my head. Well the chorus anyway (I can't remember the rest), the chorus has the line "best sunday suit" or something that sounds like that. Sorry if I'm not giving enough info but someone must know, so if anybody knows who they are and if they have any other good songs, please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

its best sunday suit by.... mmmm.... cant remember their names now...if you go back over the posts from a few months ago, they did some posting to promo the single

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

they are called Speedman. good live band and bloody nice blokes as well. Think they've got a web site. speedman.com or.ie

66e

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Dat's d'wan, any other good songs by them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

that would be
    www.speedman.ie

we've been off for the past two months but you can catch us at Da2 supporting After The Party next Tuesday night.
    Debut EP shortly, and watch out for a number of headline gigs coming up!

Cheers
    Paul, Speedman

Advertisement