Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childhood

Options
  • 01-10-2002 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

After my first day as a Boards.ie subscriber and viewing some completely hilarious jokes, (the chili competition being the best), I have decided to start a new thread based around a childhood joke of mine. It's pretty ridiculous so I'mprob gonna get crap replys, so those of you out there who read this, be gentle.

It all starts with a small family of three. Mummy, Daddy, and their "innocent" little daughter, who I will dub, "Angel".

When Angel turned 6 years old her mother contracted a fatal virus, (Don't ask, It's a joke!), and wasn't given much time left to live.

Days before her death, mummy calls Angel to her bedside and says "Don't you worry at all, my love. Mummy's going to heaven now, but Daddy will still be on earth with you, to take care of you and give you all that you want. Just ask him and he'll get it or do whatever you want.

After some discussion following Angel's departure from the room, daddy agreed, thinking of the poor girls future loss.

Sure enough, days later mummy dies.

A month later, the daughter approaches daddy with a strange request. "daddy, will you have a bath with me?"
    After some thinking he finally agrees.

In the bath tub, Angel notices her father's male sexual organ, I won't name it, just in case. She asks what it is. The father stutters that it is his "bird". She then asks what his scrotum is, to which he replys that it is his "Nest" and inside are his "eggs".

Later on they go to bed in the fathers room. The father finally gets to sleep and awakens to find himself ibn a hospital ward. Bewildered he sees his daughter nearby and asks her why he's here.

She answers calmly:

"well last night daddy, I played with your bird. I squeezed it and it spat at me, so I killed your bird, broke your eggs and set your nest on fire"

Don't blame me, blame my parents for my childhood. Only kidding!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

very old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

theres s omany variations of that joke going around after you here the third version you feel like killng yourself.

oh and Xander, could you explain this childhood joke thing? its kinda vague. you want us to post some childhood jokes or what?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

tis told in such a fashion that it almost looks like a new joke

but of course its not :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

It could be soo much shorter without the mother dying bit!

Advertisement