Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MidwestWAN

• 01-10-2002 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

The next MidWestWAN meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 2nd October.

It'll take place in the Two Mile Inn (NOT the Radison, formerly The Limerick Inn), at 8:00 pm on Wednesday next. There'll be a newbies session at 7:30, to bring first timers up-to-date on what we covered last meeting, and the progress that has been made. Have a look at the maps on www.midwestwan.org to check members.

The plan at 8:00 is to form an organisation by voting in a committee, chairman, treasurer, secretary, etc, probably 5 or 6 officers. There's a constitution floating around, we'll probably take a vote to accept or modify it. There'll be an agenda published on this list, so if anyone has items they'd like included, let me know.

We may form some sub-committees, such as technical, etc,.
    Only an idea so far, but we really need to keep the heavy techhie discussions out of the main meetings, so as not to confuse things.

If we keep things tight, we'll be finished the meeting by 9:00, plenty of time to talk about the juicy stuff over a couple of pints afterwards.

Oh, and please let me know if you'll be there, so I can have a rough figure on whether the room will be big enough.

Advertisement