Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The worlds 20 worst games

Options
  • 01-10-2002 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/egm20.htm

this does exactly what it says on the tin. very funny too.

he dosnt like the atari jaguar though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

ET deservedly got top spot (from what I've heard). Mind you the new ET game is terrible too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Tis a good list tbh, must check out that Custer game :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

i bet john Romero is brathing a sigh of relief....

Revolution X - i played it to shoot Aerosmith!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Some one never played Plumbers Dont Wear Ties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

but PPC, i had the cheat to uncensor the intro....:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭mrblue

Ironically the worst games I have ever played are neatly encapsulated with one of the best. FFX is the business, but the subgames make you want to throw your gamepad through the screen or howl in frustration. Or both.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I've played lots of bad games but only two have scarred me for life.

1) The lawnmower man.

2) Star Trek: Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Realistic Portrayal of a Mega Star Lifestyle: 0/10
    Unless the Mega Star's roadies secretly give his body blowjobs and heroin while he's in virtual reality, I find it hard to believe that this guy would ever leave his panty-throwing groupies to play ****ty video games in a hotel room. Of course, I'd also find it hard to believe that a janitor would leave an exploded toilet to play Virtuoso.
    class

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

#19: Bible Adventures (NES)

In Noah's Ark, you play the part of Noah hunting down and subdueing unwilling animals, usually by smashing a vegetable over their head. If you're familiar with the story, God needs you to collect two of each so that you can repopulate the animal kingdom
    The problem you run into is that some of the animals hide. Clearly, the beasts have the devil in them, and after an hour of trying to find where Satan hid my boat's second pony, I gave up. Either God gives me a god damn pony detector or He's just going to have to make some more ponies after he's done killing everybody.

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

#6: Zelda: Wand of Gamelon
    (CDI)

In Zelda: Wand of Gamelon, you play the princess. And as you know from better games, princesses are helpless little girls pining for prince wang in castles with bad security just waiting to get captured. Why would anyone want to play the part of that? It doesn't take a sociologist to know that they would be gay. Let's not fool ourselves-- they'd have to be super super gay. Now do the math on this: experts in ass ramming estimate that about 10% of the world is homosexual, and if you consider that only 5 people actually wanted a CDI machine, that means that this game was made specifically for a target audience of one half a person. I hope that half a person is happy, because this game probably got a few video game salesmen killed.

class review. The game is actully really terrible.

• Advertisement
Advertisement