Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music from the BT radio/tv ad

Options
  • 01-10-2002 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

there's an ad on irish tv nowadays (and on the radio too) from BT about how they're unrolling broadband infrastructure etc etc and all that crap. there's music playing in the background. it starts off with natural harmonics on guitar and then piano and drums played with brushes come in after one or two seconds. it's easier to hear on the radio ad since there's no talking over the first ~ 4 seconds of the ad or so.

Anybody know what the tune is? I was at a friend's house and stumbled across it on a minidisc of his but neglected to ask what it was.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

if it is the same ad that im thinking of then it is the frames and the song is called in the deep shade. its the first track of their album for the birds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

jesus i knew i knew it! thanks.

Advertisement