Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i got a cd today....

Options
  • 02-10-2002 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

from the 66 electric... its feckin class stuff well worth the €0

thank you kindly good sirs of the 66e, am currently enjoying a listen. do you's have a website? if not i know a really good guy so gimme a shout.

michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

and how do i go about getting one of these cd's?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i think its by emailing them

the66electric@hotpress.com

its real real good though listening to at the moment again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

is it my kind of good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

I also have said e.p. and its one of the best ive come across in a long time, but i'd say judging by the gig i saw them do in da2 last week that the best is still to come.

I think they said they were playing there again sometime next month but i'm not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Hey Polarbelly, glad you liked the CD. There’s a few more tracks to be added for our EP but they wont be finished for a month or so. I Pm’d you about the website if that’s cool.

If anyone else would like one while they are FREE and recommended(sort of), e-mail the66electric@hotpress.com with you’re name and address and the full name of Chevy Chase’s character in ‘Fletch’ and I’ll post one out to you.

Hint: It’s Irwin R. Fletcher.

• Advertisement

pm'd you back, talk soon.

michael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 whack my bonobo

I'll take one of those...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

on the same topic of free cd's can anyone tell me the e-mail of that band on Icon last night? it sounded like doris or something but i havent a clue how to spell it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

nice one

• Advertisement

Originally posted by thedrowner
    is it my kind of good?

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

just listening to the cd now... good stuff lads!

i'd say you'd like it drowny!

out of interest on the promo cd it says that there are more songs on the cd you're releasing... did you keep the best ones for last??? cos they'd be pretty fúckin kickin

how much is the ep gonna be? and will someone buy me a copy coz i'm a poor ass bum that bums off people n stuff...or sumat like that anyway...

To all the many who e-mailed the66electric@hotpress.com asking for CD's to be sent, they are away and should be ariving shortly. enjoy and thanks for the interest so many have shown.

Yes there are two new ones that we are finishing at the momentcalled 'Work with me' and 'I Died in a Movie' but we just thought we'd give out free tasters and see what people thought. And we're glad we have. Not really concerned with making money in this business just yet so free CD's seems like the best way to get people to give a rats ass.

As i'm sure you'll hear alot over the next month or so...

OCTOBER 27TH in THE TEMPLE BAR MUSIC CENTRE!!!!!!!!!

66e

kurdt, i'll buy one for you...

and 66e how soon are they ready? and if you're giving them out free i'll take a few cos all my mates have been real interested, as i've found out to my dissatisfaction, cos one of the guys in work stole my promo copy on sunday, little pricks gonna get it!

ah thanx mick!!!

More Cd's on their way to you, mick

66e grab jaws

thank you kindly sir, looking forward to this gig in the tbmc
    should be good night

Advertisement