Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new Low album-'Trust'

Options
  • 02-10-2002 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness

i had NO idea this was coming out so soon, so i got a fright (and some money out) when i saw this in the window for tower.

ive lsitened to it a few times, its good. I was told it was like thing we lsot in the fire, but i think it more like the older stuff, but with more.....content to the songs. lyrically it's much better than their older stuff.

also, does anyone know the name of the album Low did with the dirty 3? I wanna get it, but i cant remember what it's called.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

i guess you probably figured i'd reply to this. anyway, i too like the album, but it's really really dark. i also got a shock when i saw it (in HMV tho), and it set me back a couple of euro.

anyway, the cd they did with the dirty three is called 'in the fishtank', and i like it alot. but i have it on cd if you want me to copy it (onto cd, minidisc or tape, whichever you want). if you really really want to buy it, i think tower have a copy of it. let me know, anyway ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

thank you...*yay* that would be great
    my email is drowny1@hotmail.com or alternatively give me yours and i'll send you me address/blank cd whatever!

how much did u spend on the Low album because......tower are selling it for....16 euro's!!! and for once i didnt get caught out and buy the dearer one first!

and yes i did know you'd reply to this, i think we're the only 2 on this message board who listen to Low

*waits for angry flood of people to deny this more than likely false claim*

;)

Advertisement