Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone make up their minds please

Options
  • 02-10-2002 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Ah, c'mon for gods sake .......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Arghhhhh, now the dhtml menus are wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

As the little Russians said on the Steppes:

"If only our father the Tzar knew what suffering we have to bear, he would surely come and make it right."

In other words, has anybody asked Cloud?

I still think we need a Cork board - the absence of one has killed the conversation around here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I fink Cloud responded in the other thread and said he agreed that there should be a Cork board. So did DeVore as far as I remember.

adam (procaganda minister?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

I don't see why we have to share this board with those Kerry types. As far as I know (and I'm more than likely wrong on this) but there is only one regualr Kerry boarder - Kyro.

See how that the number of posts here has decreased since it was merged

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

I fail to understand why boards.ie regional boards have been re-arranged
    according to the preferred set of Irish Health Boards

I, for one, haven't seen a single post regarding a prolapsed bladder or which hospital offers excellent post-operative support following haemorrhoid removal.

C'mon, give us our Cork Board back.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by zenith
    As the little Russians said on the Steppes:

"If only our father the Tzar knew what suffering we have to bear, he would surely come and make it right."

Yes but when the 'little Russians' went to protest to the Little Father[i/](Nicholas II) his guards opened fire on them killing a bunch of people, you don't want to be shot do you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement