Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brando split

Options
  • 02-10-2002 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

After having a look at the brando board there seems to be rumours of a split- does anyone know if this is true and why? They were great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

oh no

they have to stay together, for the sake and sanity of one Sandi!!!!!!!

i dont think i could take councelling her through the break up....
    i dont think all of us put together could councel her through it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I haven't heard anything concrete yet about the band splitting but I did hear last week that Brian left.
    Fingers crossed that they're not splitting up. They're too good to throw it all away and I don't think I'd handle it too well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

What a change-1minute they are goin to tour the US and next they are breaking up-Shame though cause i though they were good!:p (if its not true then disregard what i said)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

oh my god - i hope they don't cos they r quite good - no matter how many times i tease sandi about them not being they are really..........and plus sandi would go crazy also..............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

it aint looking good people.....:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

sando

well...any update?
    which one's brian
    c'mon lets all go down to music city and find out whats going on (or at least get barred)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gerrymac

They are not splitting up. Its just that there tour of america fell through and they have nothing planned , but they'll be back!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sweetiepie

i hope that they are not over. if brians left they need to find someone new and get bigger and better instead of splitting up. Thats all we need another great band splitting up! Lets hope they see how many fans they have and stay around for our sake. Brians not the only great guitar player in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

now that I've got your attention....

Brian was a huge component of that band. So big infact that his very leaving, has spawned these rumours. People know that even if Elton wrote all the material, it was brian that carried X-factor they had in their music.

Brando without brian should just be called ELTON.
    And besides, every great solo artist began in a band.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 VonBon

You're all insane from the pain

which one is brian?
    the guitarist, (who used ot come into o briens for a sandwhich every day?)???? and who works in that hotel bar? the conrad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

When you're looking at them on stage, Brian is the one on the left. He has blonde hair and wears glasses and is an amazing guitarist...He also does backing vocals.

Advertisement