Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's goin to the Foo Fighters concert?

Options
  • 02-10-2002 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hmm well what more can be said but "Who's goin to the Foo Fighters concert?". Twas Yuri's Bright idea to post this in here as actually ringin people and texting them and what not is not workin very well. Well there must be a couple hundred of Foo Fighters' followers among us. Well Speak up let your vote count. Or somethin. Oh I'm Eimihn by the Way for any of ye not in the Know. If ya wanna know when the concerts on or where or whatever me numbers 0879554718

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I'm quite possibly going with a friend of mine, although I'm only a semi-fan of Foo Fighters.

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Dead End Roadie

sure that don't matter. Ya don't have to be a great fan of food to eat it... oh and I spelt me name wrong.. dangit. Tis Eimhin. The more the merrier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

I'd go if it wasnt mid-week and if i wasnt doing my Leaving Cert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I'm goin', the supports gonna rock and me and Dermo got two of the first tickets sold. Again, 'tis gonna rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Pretty Vacant

Yea I'm goin' (as Eimhin sort of mentioned) ,I'm Yuri by the way...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

i think i'm goin...pretty sure anywayz.
    i've cleared it on the whole parent front, but i have yet to procure said ticket.
    hi yuri hon!
    hey eimhin - happy birthday!
    oh and hi bob, whos pissed off with me for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I'm going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Dead End Roadie

Oh yes, some are going. But we need more, we want more, many more, so much more. We must bum rush the stage but we need many where there are few to accomplish this. Oh yes oh yes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CTYI DJ

Originally posted by Dead End Roadie
    Oh yes, some are going. But we need more, we want more, many more, so much more. We must bum rush the stage but we need many where there are few to accomplish this. Oh yes oh yes...

Cave In have pulled out the their support slot,so there is a very good chance that Jimmy Eat World will be supporting the Foo Fighters at the Dublin show,yet another reason to go to the show and also the fact that loads of CTYIers will be there making it a sort of re-union!....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Stop re-posting my information you whore. ;) (Information which I robbed from Dermo anyway, but still...)

Oh, standing is sold out so unless you can get a ticket from a scalper or (ugh!) wanna sit through a Foos concert... sorry. :)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Stop re-posting my information you whore. ;) (Information which I robbed from Dermo anyway, but still...)

Oh, standing is sold out so unless you can get a ticket from a scalper or (ugh!) wanna sit through a Foos concert... sorry. :)

it's called recycling.....

or you could try and sneak down to the standing area...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm going! Thankfully standing. Lillian and Darragh are going too

Great,anyone else going????
    it's only a bit more than a month away now!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Yeah i'm going too, and Helen.

(Thanks for remembering to mention me Ailbhe since i did get you your tickets. :mad: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

Im going to the foo's because i got free tickets!
    My aunt work for 2fm so i get free tickets!

-Senbotsu

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Erm... Oops? I guess I just presumed people would guess you were going along as well. No offence intended!!

Advertisement