Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new Low album 'Trust'

Options
  • 02-10-2002 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

what do you all think?

i ahvent given it enough propper listens yet

people ive spoken to about it have given it the thumbs up. one guy told me if i thought TWLITF was good i's like this too, but i have to say i thought it reminded me more of their older stuff then of that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

due to my new spending limit of €17 on a single cd I still haven't got it..
    tis meant to be very good tho, and slightly uptempo in parts (a bit of a change for low).. all thumbs up from what i've heard anyway.

must pop into road tomorrow.. rumor says they have it at 16 europeans :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah i got it in tower and its 16 euro, AND ye get a student discount (has anyone else been made get one of those new cards in hmv????? they insisted my ISIC card was out of date even though it says until DEC 2002!!!!)

and thats right, i heard a song that was much faster than their usual stuff!

Advertisement