Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

INPC.doc.scr

• 03-10-2002 12:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

Received in an email and I think my father opened this today. Since then the computers been going a bit mad. I cant run norton to scan, it just shuts off after a few seconds. I cant send or recieve mail through Outlook Express. Does anyone have any information on this script if it is one or how to get rid of it? Oh and it goes without saying DO NOT open it if you get it. I tried doing a search for it in google but nothing came up.

Thanks
    Neil.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

its one of 2 virus IMO. klez or bugbear. I suggest getting a clean boot disk with a dos virus scanner on it. you may be able to save your OS, but ull probably end up re-installing. Make sure you set it to check all files as these 2 nasty fsckers get into more than just exe's etc.

HTH,

Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

You are right flamegrill it was W32.Bugbear@mm

Its a prick, it ****s up your virus software aswell.
    More info here

Downloaded a removing thingy
    here

I had to run the removal thingy in safe mode but it seemed to have worked.

Advertisement