Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amz

Options
  • 03-10-2002 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

Are you an insomniac or wha????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hehehehe that would be a simple explanation wouldnt it?!!

hehehe what can i say

no seriously i need help!!!!!!

sob! sob!

Please?!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Oh my God..you're hysterical!!!!! (gives quick slap across face!!)
    Calm down girl...at least you're not in work!!!!!
    I was drinking in the Middle Shop last week and I think I seen your Mam!!! If not,then it was a lady the spitting image of yourself!!! I was going to say hi,but was afraid she thought I was a nut!!!!

My parents never drink in there so the woman probably would hav thought u were a nut!!!!!! hehe

They usually go to the lep or O'neills or the GAA just for future referebce hehehehehe!

Thank God I didn't...I had a fair few drinks on me,and I reckon I'd have convinced her that YOU were her daughter!!!!

Anyways,unfortunately that's my "lunch break"over...Are you going to make an appearance at the next pub crawl????

I'm nearly sure I'll be there...and I'll definetely have something to eat this time!!!!!!!! I think thats the reason why I didn't last the pace the last time..thats my excuse!!!!

i honestly couldnt say if i shall be there or not!!!
    november is a long way away! finances are more of an obstacle this time around so it will no be know untill nearer the time!! hehehe

God i really hav to sleep!!!!

Im soooooo tired!!

Nite nite anyway!!

hehe i wonder how long this thread will last before its deleted by mr moderator (sorry hehehe)

let me hav my moments of glory please!!!

hehe rite i sooooo hav to go iv to be up in a few hours stupid drinkingness!!!!!!!

Byeeeeeee!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeha lets see shall we so how come u r an insomniac then amz do u eat pigeons or something i heard that is what happens when u eat pigeons...............

Stoopid pigeons!!!!!! Why i oughta!!!!!

Just back from Turn they were really good was right up the front givin it sox!! yay me!!!

Then Aslan came on............ I was leaving then i fainted (not good) Twas too hot and i hadnt eaten for about 12 hours so that didnt help anyway i hav a new friend now!! hehe oh god the shame!!!

I'm alright now (just in case any of u were concerned hehehe

Its now 02:40 ish so im not that much of an insomniac really!!!!

Nite nite everyone!!!

I hate Aslan!!!!!! Raaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
    :p

EVERYONE.........

HOW CAN I PROTECT YOU IN THIS CRAZY WORLD
    IT'S ALRIGHT (REPEAT 50,000 TIMES!!!)

HOW CAN YOU KNOCK LYRICS LIKE THAT????????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

What sort of stupid thread is this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

oh aslan
    *sigh*
    that crowds they pull in just aren't funny
    not that im being a snob or anything...but i am....

i do not like aslan. if anyone wants a critical breakdown of why, i'll be more than happy to repsond.

• Advertisement

Aslan are pure crap! Although my frien aoife thinks they are fantastic! However on a happier note i have converted her to a Turn fan! Yay!! i may now get out occasionally!! Roll on the 24th!

See ya!
    Lv Amz
    xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Originally posted by thedrowner
    oh aslan
    *sigh*
    that crowds they pull in just aren't funny
    not that im being a snob or anything...but i am....

i do not like aslan. if anyone wants a critical breakdown of why, i'll be more than happy to repsond.

No surprise, sure they are in the "Scumbag Rock" section in most good record stores!

do they actually hav stuff in shops?!!

I thought they were only available from the boot of anto's micra or mickos garage? no?.......

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! im so glad i missed em though

Although it wasnt a pleasant exoerience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

They were playing at freshers week in my coledge and somone actually tried to argue with me that they were better than the frames and had a larger support

Well.......... i could comment on that but probably id be sued....... but if yer a regular u probably know my feelings on the two baands so there's really no need!

At least my post average is going up roll on crazy poster Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah l;ook at me im gonna be a no life if im not careful
    (secretely laughs at kurdt and johnny....i have surpassed u and u have no hope of catching up.....that's what u get when u stick yer fingers in other peoples pie's....hee hee)

Advertisement