Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Highflyer

• 03-10-2002 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Who do you consider the greatest highflyer and why?

Greatest Highflyer 15 votes

Rey Misterio Jr
    0% 0 votes
    Billy Kidman
    60% 9 votes
    Super Crazy
    0% 0 votes
    Ruckus
    6% 1 vote
    MDogg20
    0% 0 votes
    The Amazing Red
    0% 0 votes
    Aj Styles
    20% 3 votes
    Jody Fleisch
    0% 0 votes
    Jeff Hardy
    0% 0 votes
    Trent Acid
    13% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

and where is my mine Ultimo Dragon???? I know he isnt wrestling anymore but I have to say he would put most of those guys you listed to bed, quite easily (damn you WCW for runing another career)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ultimo Dragon made a comeback there a while back but im mostly using Western guys in these polls, there are far too many japanese guys that i wouldnt fit into the list and it wouldnt be fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

true, but its been said that Ultimo has had meetings with JR and the WWE so here's hoping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

LONG LIVE EIJI EZAKI, the great Hayabusa...
    We love you dude...

"We know, one day, you will fly again"
    -Duke Winter

I loved that guy, but what Ive seen on red I have to say that dude is beyond belief, its hard to believe it, hes soooo young too.

My picks Red (Even though the ass-monk stole my name...)

-Hanz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 jbmb2000

I was stuck between Red and Rey Rey. Without a doubt these 2 are the greatest highflyers I have ever seen. In the end I went with Rey Rey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Rey gets my vote only barely. If not Rey I would have went for Red probably

Advertisement