Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Technically Sound

• 03-10-2002 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Who the best technician around?

Whos the best Technical Wrestler 16 votes

Kurt Angle
    0% 0 votes
    Chris Benoit
    31% 5 votes
    Eddie Guerrero
    56% 9 votes
    Doug Williams
    6% 1 vote
    Nick Berk
    0% 0 votes
    William Regal
    0% 0 votes
    Chris Jericho
    0% 0 votes
    Jerry Lynn
    0% 0 votes
    Chris Daniels
    6% 1 vote
    Brock Lesnar
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

dammit man, how can we possibly choose from such a list, I cant even vote honestly because I am triple tied with Benoit, Angle and Lesnar.......sheesh

ps nice ad in the Evening Echo for IWW (it gets sold in Clondalkin, and I just happened to see it :) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Sorry just saw this post on the main page.

How in gods name can you decide who the most technical wrestler is. When you say technical you mean most skillful moves or just skillful right ?

If the thing is rigged you will never see exactly what a certain wrestler is capable of.

Oh yeah wtf is the deal with undertaker, when I watched wrestling he was a dead guy controlled by a little urn thingy now he is a biker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

When i say technical i mean, his moveset is huge and each and everymove he pulls off on the mat looks smooth. and undertaker changed his look and gimmick a couple of years ago he is now a biker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

im tied between a few, Gurrerio, Benoit and Angel, but due to the classic, HArdcore Heaven 98, I have to say Lynn....

The chair/sweep/kicki reversal, if anyone can switch such a lethal move while in mid air, and in posession of a steal chair, he diserves this....

-Hanz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

why is bret hart not on this list - he surely deserves to be

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 jbmb2000

IMO Beniot is the best.

How the hell can Bret Hart be in it he can't even move the left side of his body atm never mind wrestle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Benoit gets my vote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I voted for angle

'German .. German .. German!'

Says it all.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Benoit is the best from the list...

Advertisement