Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy Jill

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Actually I was referring, somewhat tongue in cheek, to your statements about the counters and juggles in the games - things with the average casual player of beat'em'up titles wouldn't notice in a million years.

However since you're apparently humourless and defensive, I'll leave you to it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by Shinji
    Actually I was referring, somewhat tongue in cheek, to your statements about the counters and juggles in the games - things with the average casual player of beat'em'up titles wouldn't notice in a million years.

Well, Tekken Tag doesn't have them, and I prefer beat em ups without them.
    However since you're apparently humourless and defensive, I'll leave you to it :)

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

No, I just get to see ones in real life, unlike you it would seem by the way you rant about the women in DOA2.

Actually, I've been with 3 women, and I got one of them to touch herself....

And saying that all DOA/DOA2 has to offer is bouncing breasts then you are clearly ignorant, or just blind to the cause,
    If you find the game so easy why dont u go to an arcade and find some1 who will show you just how much better from tekken it is.

Also, your the one who started this arguement so theres no need to be all defensive and witt less, A closed mouth catches no flys, you never had to say anything in the first place,
    And if you have such a problem with ppl looking at CGI then why dont u just keep your Gob shut and let them do as they like, no1 has to conform to your thoughts and ideas if they dont want to and they most certainly dont have to listen to your drivvle about them being Sad,
    For all you know tose pretty women out on the street might be complete and utter Gaming nerds and like to oogle at the male CGI characters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by Doodee
    Actually, I've been with 3 women, and I got one of them to touch herself....

Wow! You big pimp! :rolleyes:

And saying that all DOA/DOA2 has to offer is bouncing breasts then you are clearly ignorant, or just blind to the cause,
    If you find the game so easy why dont u go to an arcade and find some1 who will show you just how much better from tekken it is.

No I am not ignorant, yet again, it's called an opinion. I find Tekken much better, as button bashing doesn't win the game.
    Also, your the one who started this arguement so theres no need to be all defensive and witt less, A closed mouth catches no flys,

And open ones do? Very wise.
    you never had to say anything in the first place,
    And if you have such a problem with ppl looking at CGI then why dont u just keep your Gob shut and let them do as they like, no1 has to conform to your thoughts and ideas if they dont want to and they most certainly dont have to listen to your drivvle about them being Sad,

Of course I didn't have to say anything, but what else are the point of these boards, apart from posts?

Of course people don't have to agree with my thoughts and ideas, otherwise it would be a pretty damn boring world. Did I ever tell anyone to agree with me? Of course, they don't have to listen, but you obviously did otherwise you wouldn't be posting this.
    For all you know tose pretty women out on the street might be complete and utter Gaming nerds and like to oogle at the male CGI characters!

I doubt that very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

God, shut up the pair of you. Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement