Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Best Tag team

• 03-10-2002 3:15pm

Who is the best tag team .At present there is no tag team that i like . Past and present my favourat is The Hart Foundation , Whats yours ? and why ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Eliminators were cool, Rvd and Sabu, The briscoes, The SAT rule.
    Dudleys rule all though me thinks:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

When i was younger legion of doom,natural disasters and the nasty boys where my fave,no really great tag teams around at the mo although i did like the hardyz a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Sabu and RVD,
    Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinsaki (Hakushi)
    Young Stallions(First team that ever go me wrilled up)
    Old Skool Dudleys, with Joel Gurthner, Sigh-guy and huhuhu... BIG DICK!!!
    Eliminators were amazin' too
    (odd one here) Huricane and Lance storm (watch no mercy 2001 and stop calling me names....)
    The Impact players
    The 2 man power trip, I loved that angle...

Best of all Hardyz
    I'll love you guys 4 ever...

-Hanz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

oh so many - hart foundation back when they were heels 9first time round)

the islanders - were so exciting way back when)

road warriors in www

demolition - i always loved the bad guys - a great gimic

freebirds - say no more

tajiri and whipwreck - classic matches with the fbi/kid cash & super crazy et all

Yeah I got Guilty as Charged 2001 today, was priced wrong in HMV, hahahaha-hehehe, that'll LEARN those fashists.... :)

I agree the Tagiri/Whipwreak vs FBI vs Kash/Super C is bloody amazing really great...

-Hanz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

if you liked that match (and who wouldnt) check out tajiri and whipwreck tagging againsed the fbi at the nov to rem 2000 and againsed cash and super crazy at massacre on 34th st (dec 2000) - both ecw classics (those matches i mean if not the ppvs - both v good ppvs but not classic by ecw standards)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

hardy boyz, dudley boyz, axl rotten & balls mahoney, the original rockers with hbk the rockers sucked when hbk left and al snow replaced him under the name leif cassidy, kane & taker, one to watch out for will be jeff hardy and rvd if they keep tagging and who can forget the the most EVIL tag team kaeintai. i think funaki still holds the record for taking the longest time to say evil.
    but the best of the best is between 2 teams RVD & sabu and the eliminators.
    i loved seeing total elimintion

Forgot about one of my favourite Tag teams of recient years. They were never big and after time addopted a shitty angle. But before that they ruled. In their good run, every match they had they both one and the matches ruled.

Im talking about Lo' Down. D'lo and Chaz....

NOt when they were with Tiger Ali Sigh, when they had the baggy white pants and were all evil in your face.

Hanz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

edge and christian they were a good tag team

Advertisement