Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ePSXe

Options
  • 03-10-2002 5:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Been a while since I've used the above and was wondering what plugins your all using at the minute save me pokin around on the net...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Just head over to http://www.vg-network.com
    They have a full list of all the epsxe plugins available from all the sources... pretty handy as they list number of times each has been downloaded so you can pretty much determine which ones are more than likely the best :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Cheers bugs:D Loads to try out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Pete's plugins seem to work best for me. Nvidia Geforce3 Ti200 video card and Soundblaster Audigy.

Nice list of them here for ya: http://www.zophar.net/utilities/plugins.html

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

ahhhh psx my forte. petes gfx plugins, eternal 1.3(1.4 is coming soon) for sound, pete or sapu for cd rom.

your better off getting everyone because some plugins have issues with games.

www.aldostools.com has a plugin pack with all the important ones. its about 2-3meg. there is also a great selection tools for psx emulation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

i can never get it or any ps emulators to work

usually goes off to a blank black screen

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

That could be either a missing rom bios which you need to have or the GPU plugin your usin isn't in the right folder. I'm sure someone like Disco Stu who uses Playstation emulators a bit will help you out

cheers guys got it workin just havin a few probs with

gran turismo and street fighter collection 2

the latter bein the worse but i reckon its just a case of trial and error on the configuration settins

once again thanx

keeps me entertained for a good few hours now

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

street fighter should work better with peops, kazzuya's or e}i{'s software plugins. for 2d games they work best.

thanks for the QUICK reply im downloadin em now

:)

ok thanks DiscoStu

they all work now

:D

i owe ya one

• Advertisement
Advertisement