Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't Laugh! (An old classic)

Options
  • 03-10-2002 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Roger went to the doctor and said, "Doctor, I've got a problem, but if you're going to treat it, first you've got to promise not to laugh."
    "Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."
    "Okay then," Roger said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest penis the doctor has ever seen.
    Unable to control himself, the doctor fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure. "I'm so sorry," he said. "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"
    "It's swollen."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Heheh, very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it made me laugh. well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

very good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HAR HAR HAR,.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

hi,
    (An old classic)

Its my first time hearing it,

Excellent, very good,
    He He, ha ha ha

Very good keep them coming,

Regards netwhizkid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

i laughed (fell down)and then i cried(coz i hurt my knee)

great joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

ex-cellent!

to wuote detroit rock city:
    "its a barrel of ****in monkeys!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

ROFL bloody great!! :D

Advertisement