Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yahooo!

Options
  • 03-10-2002 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

just bought mario sunshine*

also bought me some fancy coloured control pads in america last week.

ah

let the good times roll

*sadly i bought it on play.com which means i won't have it til next week, but at least i still SPENT the money. oh dear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

At last, another good game for the cube :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭mrblue

Is it true that the camera & obstacle course levels let it down a bit? The misers at www.gamespot.com only gave it 8/10, but then what do they know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

play.com!
    Hack!Spit!Hiss!
    Ordered 3 games and 2 dvds off those chaps a while back, took 14 days to arrive (Tho admittly I did end up with two of each order;))
    Anyway gl with MS, cant wait to have a go on it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i too will be getting mario sunshine methinks
    also zelda as soon as its out ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mario Sunshine is awesomw but the camera is a pain in the ass. Still it's one of the best games this year.
    Metroid Prime looks like it could be the next goldeneye.
    Can't wait to drool over Samus Aran.

• Advertisement
Advertisement