Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IF Phantom Had It's Last Day.....

Options
  • 03-10-2002 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

What song would you like to hear for the very last song ever to be played on Phantom?

Mine would be Metallica~ For Whom The Bell Tolls

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

possibly jilted john by jilted john, one of the most frequently requested songs by meeee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

the national anthem... only joking... but maybe the national anthem by radiohead

i think it'd have to be last goodbye by mr jeff buckley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Please!! Don't mention such horrid things!!!

Although if I had to choose how about 'I am the resurrection'??!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blissful

anything by tairrie b...why wont they play any tairrie b!!! or maybe even jack of jill clear hearts and grey flowers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

people, people, if ANY of you have any intelligence whatsoever, you would all agree that it would be lateralis by tool....tarrie b? please, theres a reason phantom dont play any tarrie b, its cos shes ****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eric the head

well i'd like to hear a few hours of rays rock show followed by some thoughtful insights from the two petes. The last song would have to be fade to black by metallica. but let us hope it never has to come to that !

Advertisement