Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 03-10-2002 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

I agree with most of the above points...

I have to say, like Bombidol already said, smack down matches are alot longer, and more of a sport then entertainment. They dont nessarly have amazing examles of chain wrestling(cept 4 Benoit and Angles recient accuring matches whihc i have to say bring a smile to my face). Take Jamie Noble. You can say people dont care about the cruser weight devision, u know as well as I thats bullS**t. People love it. Jamie has been the champ for nigh on 4 months, thats a very long title run. The fact that he doesnt wrestle as much as he should is excusable due to the fact that he is your typical anoying heal, but has never cheated to WIN a match. ANd thats a fact....

HHH is a royal pain in the but and his ego gets on my ****ing tits. Nuff said.

WCW/ECW/WWE, hahaha, never and would you want it? **** WCW and WWE, do u wnat ECW under the control of the McMahons? Even if Heynman in in control, McMahon wud be constantly over his shoulder. Can we all leave ECW and FMW alone. They are never gonnr re-surface, both are dead and will never come back. Lets remember them for the day when Hardcore was actually violent bloody and left us going "NO WAY THATS NOT HIS BLOOD, THERES TOO MUCH!!!"

As far as the WWE goes....
    Seriously everyone think....
    What can thye do to pull themselves out of this hole?

Fire the crappy stars?
    Change, sell out?

In short, I as well as everyone can scratch my head, ponder about what WWE can do.... and unlike a lot of souls out there I can honestly say:

I REALLY DONT KNOW!!!!
    -Hanz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

i did it again...

that tread was ment for the Smack down/Raw dispute thingy...
    Sorry...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

You might also want to check whether or not you have spelled anything correctly in your posts before posting them. It's not that difficult. It may also fool someone into thinking you've actually thought first and posted later.

Originally posted by Hanza
    I agree with most of the above points...

WCW/ECW/WWE, hahaha, never and would you want it? **** WCW and WWE, do u wnat ECW under the control of the McMahons? Even if Heynman in in control, McMahon wud be constantly over his shoulder. Can we all leave ECW and FMW alone. They are never gonnr re-surface, both are dead and will never come back.

-Hanz

This is such a funny quote in wrestling now a days . I wonder how many people said never about the WWF buying WCW . I wonder how many people said the NWO are never going to re-surface . Or Eric Beschoff joining the WWE. Desperate times call for desperate measures if the WWE falls on Desperate times who knows what will happen .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

True, very through.

It looks like the IC title is going at No Mercy, we can say good bye to thirty years of wrestling. Who knew this? ECW looked better then they ever did before they went under. True again Beshoff hugging McMahon, who knew.

But.... I, personally, dont want delta video to be baught by silver vision. I personally dont want ECW with custom music, I dont want ECW with Flashy effects and clean language.

IF it starts up again, who is gonna carry it? RVD, Dreamer, Sandman and Taz did it in the day, but they have all gone their seperate ways. I personally want to let it rest. For me ECW is a past memory. For me its gone.

Lets realy on new companys now.

Hanz

I cant wait till i start watching ECW . I have yet to see a show on tape or anything . I only started watching WCW in 2000 and i liked it . It was like watching outtakes of WWF . I told myself that i wont start watching ECW tapes till 2003 so it should be fun .

• Advertisement
Advertisement