Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RRSIMUN (Croiden)

Options
  • 03-10-2002 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Whoot!! its croiden time again, anyone else here going? if soo, what country and committee, and a name and school might even be helpful too,
    Israel
    Political 3
    Terenure College

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Pretend to be people were not time again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 *curls invisible beard*

Norway
    Ecology and Environment
    East Glendalough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

well you may remeber me (cormac) from saimun, with the res on cuba in GA, i was on egypt, were you on Ireland?

well i'm off to croydon now in 12 hours

and now i'm here and your not :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

gl cormac, hf with the "Urging" and "Requesting" and "Notifying" and "Identifying" and "Further Noting" and "Further Identifying" and "Further Noting with Dismay".

I "urge" that this sillyness be ammended.

Well that was fun, we got highly commended delegation and the other country from our school got distinguished delegation

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

Originally posted by SOL
    Whoot!! its croiden time again, anyone else here going? if soo, what country and committee, and a name and school might even be helpful too,
    Israel
    Political 3
    Terenure College

am i right in thinkin youre johnny mac...*let the stalking begin*...jk, im nikki (zaire in pol3)..aka lil annoyin girl from andrews who hung out playin foosball most of the time..

how r ya?

->nikki

actually its cormac as mentioned several times and i was actually in pol 1 but i can give you half of mc cambridges number and i'm sure ste will give you the other half that way neither of us can be accused of helping you stalk,

lol, yeh, so i noticed...my bad..so sorry bout that. anywhoo..nah im not stalkin him..however there were others.......:p ..kidding..again...sorry, sarcasm doesnt work when its typed...

• Advertisement

I was indeed on Ireland at SAIMUN. And I do remember you Cormac, and to prove this, I can tell you that I saw you on Saturday:p Mwahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Provost

You rang?

Hope I don't get maulled posting here (being of the uncleansed masses, and not a member of CTYI's elite inner circle) but since Cormac posted (gibbered, as it were) and for some bizarre reason my name came up... 'ello.

Interesting to hear again from people who were at Croyden, usually they all depart into the ether to appear decades later as presidents of small South American nations.

I'd like to ask - how many of the CTYI members were at Croyden in total? We should organize some scheme between the younger CTYIers (you can do it more than once right?) and the lads at Terenure and try a coup d'etat of the next conference.

In summation: (first post!)

.. hey, put down the knives - I kid, I kid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

ARGH! NO! IT'S A TERENURE INVASION!
    <runs off to warn the "elite" masses>

There were three ctyi-ers on my four person team...mwahaha! I think in total there were about five. But we also had someone who did kiddie ctyi but was too lazy to do big ctyi, does that count? And I knew someone else like that there too. hat would be seven

provost=johnny mac?

and yeh, i did CTYI once..way back..in 2000..

oh and for all the guys in terenure..im doing an irish debate in ur school on the 18th-whos on ur team? im scared...

Advertisement