Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First UTVip Internet Phone Bill / Charges

Options
  • 04-10-2002 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

It has not happened yet but from what I see here it's going to happen big time! Everyone is going to satart posting about their 'First UTVip Phone Bill' So before the **** hits the fan can this topic be made a Sticky so people can express their Anger or even excitement as to what their First UTVip phone bill cost them?

OHP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

people will be excited about getting bills? wow, theres a first time for everything I suppose :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Should i expect a huge one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Should i expect a huge one?

Oo-err missus.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭bricks

We could have a competition to see who has the highest bill:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by OHP
    So before the **** hits the fan can this topic be made a Sticky so people can express their Anger or even excitement as to what their First UTVip phone bill cost them?

Er, no.

No-one's had a bill yet - no-one's going to have a bill including calls for a wee while yet.

Personally (_just_ personally) I wouldn't see the big need for a thread about the bill then as it's no secret what it's going to be.

Assuming you sign up for the regular UTVip service and only that, your bill will be €29.99 plus the cost of Internet calls you make over 150 hours off-peak, all your regular off-peak calls and all your peak calls. Not a big mystery TBH.

Locked.

We can revisit this (perhaps) when someone actually gets a bill.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement