Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Channels and Interactive Services on NTL Digital

Options
  • 04-10-2002 11:15am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just received an E-Mail from NTL about these 6 new channels they said were coming. I got a letter about a month ago explaining that there were 6 new channels on the way with more to come. Did everyone else get this? Well here's the reply(with the usual apology for the dealy responding and telling me there is a prompt reply system getting put in place)

From NTL:

Please accept my apologies for the length of time it has taken to reply to your email. I can advise you that we are working towards a prompt response system. Unfortunately these channels have still not been released on our digital system. They should be added shortly. I have checked with our marketing department as regards our interactive service at the moment we are in plans to develop an interactive service but at the moment there is no release date. We always keep our customers informed as soon as any new product develops so you will be advised when this will be happening. I hope this answers your query and if we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

I have to laugh at that last line. We might not hesitate to contact them but they cetainly do a lot of hesitating when it comes to contacing us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by LFCFan

From NTL:

Please accept my apologies for the length of time it has taken to reply to your email. I can advise you that we are working towards a prompt response system.

They do make it seem like such a big ordeal to sort out.

What are they doing at the moment - sending someone out to a Net cafe once a month to see if anyone is using these new fangled ways of contacting them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Regardless of how sorry they are, its still nigh on two months since they sent that letter informing us of the great new channels which will arrive shortly, but if you look at the letter there was no specific date for the new channels, the date on it was for the channel rearranging so technically they covered their backisde.

If the channels do actually come, i was told one of them has ceased broadcasting(the box i think it was), so it will infact be 5 channels rather than 6. Oh ntl when will we get some decent channel, when?

Advertisement