Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands Wanted

Options
  • 04-10-2002 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Original bands wanted for gigs starting end of October (first one 27th October) - not pay to play - you play for free and could make some money too!

As a plus this series of gigs will run at least until June of next year. At the end of June the best bands will each get 1 track on a compilation Cd release.

If interested pls email: info@musicmattersinternational.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

What venue will you be using.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

Basically the story is the first gig will be in DA2 on October 29th. If this goes well I will move the gigs closer to the weekend and in bigger venues.

I dont expect the bands to pay to play but I will give the bands flyers to pass out. Once all the costs for the night are covered each band will make some money depending on the amount of flyers brought back.

Hopefully this will lead on to gigs happening either fortnightly or monthly and to the launch of a compilation CD of tracks by all the best bands/artists involved.

If you would like to call me please do. 087 921 9955

Nothing funny - no catches

Advertisement