Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance of a rebate on unused hours?

Options
  • 04-10-2002 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Here I am "happy as Larry" in UTV Flat rate land, but I did a quick calulation earlier and I'm only averaging 3.12 hours a day, or less than 100 hours per month, so what chance of credit or rebate on used time, I reckon I'd be owed a couple of free months a year! :D

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

chancer.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

do the words "cake" and "eat it" mean anything to you :)

Seriously though, 150 hours is the UPPER LIMIT, and they (UTV) are probably expecting that not everyone will use all their hours.
    A rebate would be a huge expense and hassle to do imho.

Do you return half a steak to the waiter if you dont eat it? :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

If everyone used their 150 hours there would be no service methinks.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by DeVore
    Do you return half a steak to the waiter if you dont eat it? :)

Yeah, but only after you put a fly or a bit of fingernail in it ... free meal :D

If not a rebate then perhaps carry-over unused hours to the next month... no? I'll just shut up then

/me crawls back into his cave

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Some people are never happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

So this is the UTV forum now is it? You could at least have put your request into the UTV thread mike...

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You mean the War and Peace that is this thread dahamsta?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=63228

No, its bloated beyond belief, maybe there's room for a
    general UTV thread or even sub-forum, but I'll leave that for greater brains than mine to ponder on...

Mike.

Advertisement