Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Enterprise: Minefield

• 04-10-2002 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭

An excellent episode imho, possibly even better than Shockwave I+II.
    Finally, the Romulans...And we finally find out why Reed didnt join the Navy; fear of drowning... :)

Brendan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Any idea when we'll see these on Sky, or were else does one get to see the new eps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I thought the preview on www.startrek.com gave away a little to much, I was expecting everything that happened!

Advice: Don't look at the teaser trailer on startrek.com, actually don't even read the summary

It's a great episode but they ruin it :)

Having said that I've looked at the preview of the next episode and it looks great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joains

I liked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joains

did I do that right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭DrizztIE

Originally posted by bkehoe
    An excellent episode imho, possibly even better than Shockwave I+II.
    Finally, the Romulans...And we finally find out why Reed didnt join the Navy; fear of drowning... :)

Brendan

So when will this Shockwave I+II episode be out? As I am a Trekkie or Sci-Fi fan... thanks for the answer.

Drizzt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Early 2003 on Sky 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

not bad, not bad at all... but as with the rest of the serices seems a bit, i'm hesitant to use the word dull, but slow moving/ uneventfull, doesn't really keep me on the edge of my seat by a long shot. But still not bad :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭DrizztIE

Originally posted by azezil
    not bad, not bad at all... but as with the rest of the serices seems a bit, i'm hesitant to use the word dull, but slow moving/ uneventfull, doesn't really keep me on the edge of my seat by a long shot. But still not bad :)

hopefully this series would be better than the rest of them, and have edge of the seat jumping -> special effects and action scenes... nice :)

Advertisement