Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why are the Pro-Loyalist members of Boards.ie trying to block me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Admission...

I'd just like to confirm to you all that I am totally Pro British. In fact for four years now I have been running boards.IE as a gigantic MI6 operation to subtly silence Kim TaeWoooo (aka Kim
    Tea Wooohoo Donuts!) and other freedom fighters for the just and righteous cause of Ireland.

For four years now I've infiltrated the games world of Ireland so as to avoid arousing suspicion and built a reputation there so as to *appear* to be genuine.

All the time my secret overlords (aliens who have taken charge of the British Intelligence community) were controling my thoughts from their Orbital Laser Platforms which, as everyone knows, were launched into space while the world was momentarily distracted by the World Cup finals in 1998.

By the way, there are no others Admins. That bloke claiming to be Regi at the Boards drink? A paid actor.
    John Breslin (an unsuspecting doctorate student , now lecturer in NUIG) has never heard of Boards.ie. I merely faked posts from him to give me extra cover.

These last four years, by subtly deleting posts and banning users I've managed to forestall the ENTIRE peace process and several other peace initiative that were suggested on Humanities by Gerry Adams but quickly snipped by me before word of them could spread. As a result of MY ACTIONS Mr Adams has returned to the use of the gun and bomb stating "I have rights too you know!".

Recently Kim Tae Woo has stumbled onto pieces of the puzzle and while not yet understanding the GREATER CONSPIRACY has seen too much and her AWESOME power of setting up new and innovative usernames has ended my charade. Kim (and Kim alone!) understands the TRUE NATURE OF THINGS.
    I cannot stand against one shining star of truth against the darkness.

I wanted to gather ALL IRISHMEN to boards.ie so that I could more easily CONTROL THEIR THOUGHTS and monitor their interactions.

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it werent for you pesky kids.

DeVore.

I nominate this post for Post Of The Month! LMAO that was class DeV.

Does anyone second this nomination?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Thats toadying of the highest order.......no wonder he made u a mod.

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Originally posted by swiss
    I nominate this post for Post Of The Month! LMAO that was class DeV.

Does anyone second this nomination?

2nd it.

Devore should write a book about this :)
    Defo post of the month

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Actually the other Mods made him mod. I just pressed the submit button. And while were here, Swiss has it bang on: What you say is fine, how you say it is what will get you banned.

"Discostu licks his balls because he wants to get rid of the taste of COCK" is not a political point.

"**** off back where you came from" isnt a political point.

and frankly, mad people with seriously deficient REALITY SKILLZ should go away and post somewhere else. JapanToday.com have a very good forum section eh Kim?

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

wow thing have really gotte out of hand, must be a full moon.
    havent been able to get involved due to trying different brands of mouthwash :) great post dev defo post of the month

p.s. listerine is without doubt best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Keep on Trekin

Why is there a free-M"son forum on boards ie?

There is no FreeMason board.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭JarJar blinks

Originally posted by DeVore
    Admission...

I'd just like to confirm to you all that I am totally Pro British.

Damn right you are!

I noticed you removed a post about Austin Curry a man who wanted equal housing for Catholics and Prodestants, this
    was during the time a Catholics mother with children was refused housing while Prodestant man was given housing.

Deletion of moderate posts like this shows that you may be pro British.
    Why else have you you removed these posts.

Austin Curry was very moderate, not even a Sinn.F

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by JarJar blinks
    Damn right you are!

I noticed you removed a post about Austin Curry a man who wanted equal housing for Catholics and Prodestants, this
    was during the time a Catholics mother with children was refused housing while Prodestant man was given housing.

Deletion of moderate posts like this shows that you may be pro British.
    Why else have you you removed these posts.

Austin Curry was very moderate, not even a Sinn.F

What ARE you wittering on about?

Did I miss something or is it Internet Day in St John of Gods.

DeV.

it was a single prod woman, working for the local authority, who was given 'that' house over a catholic family in Dungannon ISTR

M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

What ARE you wittering on about?

Did I miss something or is it Internet Day in St John of Gods.

DeV.
    BAHAHH! Nice one Dev

Originally posted by Muck
    it was a single prod woman, working for the local authority, who was given 'that' house over a catholic family in Dungannon ISTR

M

Ok so that was the post that highlighted how Catholics were getting uNfair treatment.

So why did the Pro-English moderators on this site remove it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

So why did the Pro-English moderators on this site remove it?

Presumably because they're evil and want to see all Catholics burn. It's just as Whitewashman says - Ireland should be handed back to Britain, with a note of apology for fúcking the place up over the past 80 years.

Bloody taig scum!

is he overtly loyal then, must be from south dublin!

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Classic DeVore ... just classic ... :)

Shinji it wouldn't really surprise me if that how you thought. I've noticed you've posted soo much anti-Republican and Anti-Irish stuff on the other threads.

Buit you have never been critical of the UUP, British Army , Prodestant-Armed Forces or the UDP.

You're understanding of the North's climate and of Irish music, language and culture is very one-sided.

Almost English

I say we shut down politics

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

And I say you shut the **** up retard.

Im off home, talk to ya's tommorow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Question

is this the fasted growing thread ever ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Originally posted by Gone Shootin
    Question

is this the fasted growing thread ever ?

No i think the utv one had the fastest growth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by JarJar blinks
    Shinji it wouldn't really surprise me if that how you thought. I've noticed you've posted soo much anti-Republican and Anti-Irish stuff on the other threads.

Buit you have never been critical of the UUP, British Army , Prodestant-Armed Forces or the UDP.

You're understanding of the North's climate and of Irish music, language and culture is very one-sided.

Almost English

my god, just when i think i cant read anything stupidier, another one comes crawling out of the woodwork.

by the way, all this talk about pro-british boards etc.

i want to know this. what is wrong with it?
    are they not our nextdoor neighbours and brothers in the european community?

your understanding of anything rational on this site has long been suspect, and i think you have signed up to far too many conspiracy theory sites.
    calm down and stop fantasizing.

there is no pro anything, its just about discussion.
    christ, you people will get a hard on for anything these days.
    honestly.
    and i really want to know why you care so much if someone has is pro-british, pro this or pro that, because quite frankly, its non of your business if someone holds a different opinion than you.

now fúck of back under a rock and come back when youve solved the problems up north if youre so fúcking worried about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Anti-Irish? Impressive, given that I /am/ Irish, and last I checked I didn't have any rabid self-hatred thing going on... You're right though, I'm not a republican and I have no time for those who think their Republicanism gives them an automatic moral high ground. Then again, I don't have a shocking amount of time for the crop of unionists in the North either - I think it might be easier to say that I'm anti-Northern Irish as opposed to anything else, because frankly there's sod all I like about the damn place, republican, loyalist, catholic, protestant, the whole bloody lot.

Actually I have, with the exception of the British Army who I believe have, for the most part, made the most of an impossibly difficult situation. Bloody Sunday obviously is the key exception here and those responsible deserve to be chased down and punished; but for the most part, I have nothing but respect and sympathy for young men who get sent to a hate-filled province to have stones thrown at them by the kids they're meant to be protecting.

The North's climate: it rains a lot.

By the way, I speak Irish fluently, quite enjoy certain aspects of traditional Irish music, and I really think you're barking up the wrong tree accusing me of not understanding Irish "culture"...

I say that everyone has something to bring to this discussion, and from now on I think what you should bring is silence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I SAY! Whats all this blathering and kerfuffle about the Pro-English moderators on these majestic boards. Good heavens above, the natives must be getting a tad restless.

Send in some ex-army chappies and some criminals to sort the rabble out, I say. And damn the lot of them if they can't grow their own potatoes.

Yours sincerely,

Major amp amperson (rtrd)

P.s God save Queen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This is fantastic, I could never be this paranoid but I'm glad some are, who needs the telly when the nets so full of laughs and thrills?

Mike(some of my best friends have been Irish nationalists)65.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

look's like Kim's tinfoil hat is on the blink today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by mike65
    This is fantastic, I could never be this paranoid but I'm glad some are, who needs the telly when the nets so full of laughs and thrills?

Mike(some of my best friends have been Irish nationalists)65.

Suspicion: That's just a little too pc don't you think.

/Aside Perhaps Mike is really a British Agent sent by THEM

decepticon.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    my god, just when i think i cant read anything stupidier, another one comes crawling out of the woodwork.

by the way, all this talk about pro-british boards etc.

i want to know this. what is wrong with it?
    are they not our nextdoor neighbours and brothers in the european community?

your understanding of anything rational on this site has long been suspect, and i think you have signed up to far too many conspiracy theory sites.
    calm down and stop fantasizing.

there is no pro anything, its just about discussion.
    christ, you people will get a hard on for anything these days.
    honestly.
    and i really want to know why you care so much if someone has is pro-british, pro this or pro that, because quite frankly, its non of your business if someone holds a different opinion than you.

now fúck of back under a rock and come back when youve solved the problems up north if youre so fúcking worried about it.

It's a strange feeling....but I find myself agreeing with WWM ;)

Everything is a conspiricy to you people. As I said in my earlier post, you seem to brand everyone "pro-british" and "pro-loyalist" because they disagree. That does nothing for your argument

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Personally I always considered myself to be a nationalist. That was until I read a lot of stuff on UTV Internets comments pages. It then became clear that many of the so-called 'nationalists' and 'loyalists' of this island were in fact totally insane.

I like history and I have a very bitter spot for what the British did here over the centuries but that was then, this is now. Times have moved along and it's obvious some of you haven't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

The funny thing is, i dont think this is a troll. This guy (he seems to have a few accounts) is a complete fruitcake :) Hes been following me around for a while, im just glad he has a new target now.... Hmm im starting to feel a little lonely now tho.

Anyone else want me to insult them and then reply to all my posts?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Dustaz
    The funny thing is, i dont think this is a troll. This guy (he seems to have a few accounts) is a complete fruitcake :) Hes been following me around for a while, im just glad he has a new target now.... Hmm im starting to feel a little lonely now tho.

Anyone else want me to insult them and then reply to all my posts?:)

YOU ARE OLD AND GAY! GET ME ADSL.. YOU WORK FOR EIRCOM!

it was the best I could do.. it's been a long day.

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Tiochai ar La, etc, etc...

Admission...

I'd just like to confirm to you all that I am totally Pro British. In fact for four years now I have been running boards.IE as a gigantic MI6 operation to subtly silence Kim TaeWoooo (aka Kim
    Tea Wooohoo Donuts!) and other freedom fighters for the just and righteous cause of Ireland.

For four years now I've infiltrated the games world of Ireland so as to avoid arousing suspicion and built a reputation there so as to *appear* to be genuine.

All the time my secret overlords (aliens who have taken charge of the British Intelligence community) were controling my thoughts from their Orbital Laser Platforms which, as everyone knows, were launched into space while the world was momentarily distracted by the World Cup finals in 1998.

By the way, there are no others Admins. That bloke claiming to be Regi at the Boards drink? A paid actor.
    John Breslin (an unsuspecting doctorate student , now lecturer in NUIG) has never heard of Boards.ie. I merely faked posts from him to give me extra cover.

These last four years, by subtly deleting posts and banning users I've managed to forestall the ENTIRE peace process and several other peace initiative that were suggested on Humanities by Gerry Adams but quickly snipped by me before word of them could spread. As a result of MY ACTIONS Mr Adams has returned to the use of the gun and bomb stating "I have rights too you know!".

Recently Kim Tae Woo has stumbled onto pieces of the puzzle and while not yet understanding the GREATER CONSPIRACY has seen too much and her AWESOME power of setting up new and innovative usernames has ended my charade. Kim (and Kim alone!) understands the TRUE NATURE OF THINGS.
    I cannot stand against one shining star of truth against the darkness.

I wanted to gather ALL IRISHMEN to boards.ie so that I could more easily CONTROL THEIR THOUGHTS and monitor their interactions.

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it werent for you pesky kids.

DeVore.

Without doubt , the funniest piece, I've read in a long time :):D:)
    That and some of the replies :)
    mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Lei Xiejiang

Admission...

I'd just like to confirm to you all that I am totally Pro British

HAHAHAhahahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahah

The only honest thing that Devore has ever posted:p

He finally admits the truth:D
    Well done Devore
    Daisy
    or whatever:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Lei Xiejiang

Why does boards ie have a Fleemason forum

:confused:

Such an anti-Irish group

How about setting up an anti-English group as a counter balance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by Lei Xiejiang
    and we could call them.. comeonbanus maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

muppets.jpg

careful now Lei Xiejiang

Originally posted by Typedef
    Suspicion: That's just a little too pc don't you think.

/Aside Perhaps Mike is really a British Agent sent by THEM

No its true, when I was flat-sharing back in the 80's
    my two co-sharers were both republicans, they did'nt try to convert me and nor me them, we got on just fine.
    Hell, I think they may even have been Catholic too! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

It all makes sense now. the computer disk the psni took from the SF office had a prototype for the iras new cyber weapon, an incredibly obnoxious bot capable of searching the internet for message boards that mention sinn fein, then procede to join under many different alaises then spews nosensicle jibberish about opression and unionist conspiracies. when its posts are replied to with resonable intelligent comments it sets off flames that would put any ira incediary bomb to shame.

The primary function was to root out these so called unionist conspiracies however the psni working with mi1, mi2, mi3, mi4, mi5, mi6, mi7..........mi(n+1);, al queda, saddam hussain, the northern ireland office, fr_eemasons, stonemasons, quarry workers, the bin men, taxi drivers, insurance companies, top shop, t na g, nra, the bolivian communist party, castro and the tellitubbies found out about it. the raid was an effort to stop the development of the super weapon that would render the unionist movement effectivly dead. however a junior office(new catholic recruit) seen that if this weapon was destroyed the nationalist cause would be set back 20 years so against his superiors orders he released it in its unfinished state hoping it could do somthing more than if ian paisly could execute the command C:>del operation_tricolour.js

as we have seen the results have been disasterous. in its unfinished state the script couldnt tell the difference between sarcasm and out and out paddywhacking. as we speak a symantec are working on new set of virus definitions that will take care of the threat however since they are busy dealing with bugbear it could be a few more days before the mess is cleaned up.

:D

Is DiscoStu Gerry Stembridge on his nights off?

or should that be the other way round?

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

What about a group called "United Irishmen", where they can discuss there views on Irish nationalist issues....

Or maybe banning discussions on the North Politics, cos Im fed up with fatheads wrecking good discussions about the north...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Why does boards ie have a Fleemason forum

is that like, a chinese Fréemason?

and i dont see any Fréemason board......

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Gordon
    and we could call them.. comeonbanus maybe.

It will never happen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

manuel.jpg

freemasons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tiger Celt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

mygoditsfullofmuppets.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by StrataGIST
    manuel.jpg

freemasons?
    Rofl strat's the new occy:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I hate to tell you but I dont read EVERY post on Boards :)

Dev... are you pretending to have a life again??

<< Fio >>

In the last week we have averaged over 1000 posts a day. If you think I can read all of them you are mad :)

1000 posts , if you could read one every minute would leave you having to spend almost 17 hours SOLID reading Boards.

I think we can safely say that noone reads all of Boards except Smak. :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by mike65
    No its true, when I was flat-sharing back in the 80's
    my two co-sharers were both republicans, they did'nt try to convert me and nor me them, we got on just fine.
    Hell, I think they may even have been Catholic too! :)

I once played pool for an evening with a ra member and an RIR member (don't worry - it was very far from here)

Freakin hilarious. Haven't laughed so much since. And it was over four years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Murphys

Cause you're not English

• Advertisement
Advertisement