Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2FM Jingles

Options
  • 05-10-2002 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi

Does anyone here know where i can get my hands on some of the latest 2fm jingles (1999 - 2002)

If someone can post me a link to some, e-mail me some or post me hope it would be great!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

All the 2fm Jingles are made by Dusty Rhodes. The website for his production company is http://www.digitalaudioproductions.com. You can email him from there.

You can ring DAP on 01 493 2147 (through Milbrook Studios).

Failing that, you could try calling the RTÉ Sound Library (RTÉ Reception: 01 208 3111). But, I don't think they keep 2FM in archives (copyright), maybe I'm wrong, but it might be worth a shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'd love to know why you'd want such slices of popular culture.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

have to admit, it intrigues me too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Why do you want these annoying things???Does anyone listen to 2fm anymore either unless they are forced to ,ie no other station reception is possible in the car in an area.So many incredibly irratiting jingles that last forever ,especially on that guy gareth o' callaghans show.Tony fenton,you need help if you listen to him,guy in the morning is pretty bad as well. Fanning occasionally good,least he tries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

i made up a 2fm jingle once and rang that am ricks famous for 15 seconds , and they played it , i was delighted but then a load of people i knew recognised me too and slagged the sh*t out of me for ages , but i dont care because i was famous .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by OLDYELLAR
    but i dont care because i was famous .

I think the word is infamous :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

can we have an mp3 or lyrics. i'm intrigued as to what it takes to be famous for 15 seconds. i could be heard sneezing on WLR FM before. no one knew it was me though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

wouhou , infamous thats good too

it were 2fm is the best so dont listen to the rest
    there all crap and i cant rap
    dont listen to the rest
    wouhou wouhou this da best

it sounded better at the time , i think

Advertisement